Sunday, December 28, 2014

2015 Resolutions



I am linking up with Second Grade Nest


I need to exude more compassion, interest, and intelligence in general. I seem like I don't care too often because I don't want to seem like a bitch. I need to be more vocal. If something is bothering me, I need to let my inner aggressively assertive (aka bossy side) out.



I love to read, but really need to branch out from what I typically read. I've heard of this challenge and always wanted to do it, so here is to 2015 being the year. I also want to continue to grow the book club that I organize and to help my students develop a love of books. 

Be more confident and assertive at work. It's my first year, but I am smart and educated and know a lot. I can make a difference in my school, I just need to let other people know that.


I want to double the size of my TPT store in the next year. This is my first year, and I feel like I am off to a good start, but I want to keep pushing myself through the second year. 


Go to the gym or get outside to work out. Who knows, maybe I will rekindle my love of working out this year. I used to love to go to the gym. In recent years it has become more and more of a chore. I need to find that passion for exercise and for my health again. 








No comments:

Post a Comment